
So today I was at work and i got a call from this lady. she was very upset because her Internet was down. However it took me about 20 minutes to figure this out. This is some what of how our conversation went.
Lisa: Thank you for calling Nu Skin My name is Lisa How can I help you?
Crazy Lady: Yes I spoke with Marvin the other day about my NSE dream Website and he told me that NSE stands for Non Secure Entertainment. I don't understand that! Big Planet is my Family and I don't have a TV and that is my life line. And the credit card company stole my card and sent me a new one so we already updated that information.
Lisa: OK... Well NSE stands for Nu Skin Enterprises. Is there something I can help you with?
Crazy Lady: Yes, I updated my payment and they said that it would update automatically, I hate the automatic robots they always have robots do everything in this world. I don't want machines taking over my life. And TV is my life line and if robot start taking over every thing we all go to hell. God made us human on this planet and we should use humans in costumer service. Do You understand what I mean?
Lisa: Yes?
Crazy Lady: OK I am smart but not a genius but I know my computer and if i don't have TV and computer access I cant use my network. so if i cant use my network beside my own email. I also look at other peoples and website so I know Microsoft and AOL because i am smart.
Lisa: OK are you having a problem logging in to the Internet?
Crazy Lady: Yes. It is my life line......
Lisa: OK let me transfer you to our Internet connection specialist just one moment
HOLD!!!!!!
So ya I get some funny calls but this one was Hilarious!!!!

Hahahahahahaa.... made my day. What was that?!?!?!? hahahhaahahaa and I love how you handled her. hahahahhahahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing. Robots are taking over the world.
ReplyDelete