My Aunt Mary Ann passed away yesterday from a battle with cancer. She will always be remembered by her sweet spirit and a loving open heart. My prayer and thought are with her and our family.
My dad was with the family the day before and they knew that she was going to pass away yesterday. She is also a relative of ours. So I guess in a round about way, you and I are related. Happy Days
Isn't the Gospel wonderful at times like this? It's hard and sad because we miss them, but so comforting to know that there is so much more than this life!
My dad was with the family the day before and they knew that she was going to pass away yesterday. She is also a relative of ours. So I guess in a round about way, you and I are related. Happy Days
ReplyDeleteIsn't the Gospel wonderful at times like this? It's hard and sad because we miss them, but so comforting to know that there is so much more than this life!
ReplyDelete