I have been soooo very busy that I haven't even been able to blog or read email not even facebook... but that is Becuse..... we moved in to a new
HOUSE!!!!!!!!!
yes it is true I now live in a 3 bedroom 1800 square foot, two storie home in Springville UT and I LOVE IT!!! We have been very blessed in being able to live here and although we are still renting we have a killer deal. and amazing landlord. It is just as if we were to own it our self. I have no picture yet because our camera is up in Heber and is being sorely missed. I promise to post picture when I do get some.not only do we have a new house but Steven just got a truck and it runs on CNG or regular gasoline so it cost us $7.90 to fill up for CNG, we are pretty much in love!!!

.jpg)
here is a link to Google maps that shows our home it is a Twin home our's is on the right.
http://maps.google.com/maps?gbv=2&hl=en&q=1493+n+150+e+springville+ut&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=1493+N+150+E,+Springville,+UT+84663&gl=us&ei=jyFUS73KKIbaNtG68YYJ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

No comments:
Post a Comment
LEAVE ME A NOTE