Heinrichs est. 2008

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time to take it down a notch


With all the moving stress and it being winter of course we got sick. I started getting sick the day we moved in to our house about 2 weeks ago and just pushed through it I honestly thought oh get over it Lisa it just a cold. Well not only did I have a terrible cold (that i also so graciously gave to Steven, the joys of sharing everything) but I had a very bad brake out of eczema. Something i have struggled real badly with since an infant but get much worse in winter and during High stress. so non the less it was bad. Work got real crazy and i was thrown in to not only doing my job but 2 other staff positions as well. Any how last Friday i stated to feel like I was getting a bladder infection I starter chugging the cranberry juice and drinking lots of water I knew I wouldn't be able to take work off because we were already going to be so short handed anyways. I work through all this week and finally yesterday my body told me it had enough. I gave in a went to the doctor and sure enough i was pretty dang sick with the infection. He gave me some strong antibiotics and told me to rest..... hahahaah right i said well i went to work today and thought i was passing kidney-stones the pain was so bad. I came home and balled to my sweet husband and i am now order to be home. Husbands and doctors order. My doctor told me if i don't take it easy my body wont be able to fight off the infection even with the medications and it would turn in to a kidney infection. so here i am home and on some fun drugs.
wish me well

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I am so sorry for you! hope you get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do hope you start feeling better. You need rest. I love that Steven ordered you to stay home!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath