Lisa CONGRATULATIONS!!! A Baby! That is so exciting! I just discovered you had a blog from elise's blog. two things: I love that you have a recipe in the world wide ward cookbook! you're basically famous!! I freaked out when I saw that, so cool :) and two, my brother does remember your in laws from when he served in Appeldorn! he loved it there :) small world!
Congratulations, Yeah!!! I am happy for you... both!!! Good luck with the pregnancy, Lisa. Are you going to find out what you're having?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Yay! So excited for you :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Being a mom is the best!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am SO excited for you!
ReplyDeleteLisa CONGRATULATIONS!!! A Baby! That is so exciting! I just discovered you had a blog from elise's blog. two things:
ReplyDeleteI love that you have a recipe in the world wide ward cookbook! you're basically famous!! I freaked out when I saw that, so cool :) and two, my brother does remember your in laws from when he served in Appeldorn! he loved it there :) small world!