Well I am feeling better finally!!!! I am back to work and that is going well (lol). after we came home from the hospital My mom and her husband Dave offed for us to come to Cali for a few days it was a much need break it was really good to see my mom and Dave as well as from friends Sharie & Janice and the kids. We did miss Wes as he just got deployed to Korea. While we were there I got some of my old things from my childhood as well as my mom's Piano. I am soooooo excited and play it all the time. I was a good trip and we really enjoyed getting away from all the craziness of last month!!! on a different note we order our baby furniture last night it was on sale so we jumped all over it!!! here are some pictures
Thanks Mom and Dave in Cali and Mom and Dad in Holland for all the stuff you do and have done for us!!!!



I love the furniture - so classy. And how awesome to have some of your old childhood items and the piano. More and more realizing how important those things are.
ReplyDeleteThose are super cute. :)
ReplyDelete