Heinrichs est. 2008

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Labor and Delivery Stay's

Well staring around mid July I had some bleeding and severe cramping after 4 stays in Labor and delivery about 2 days each time it has taken a big tole on me emotionally and physically.

I have what is called a partial Placenta abruption. for more info click here. not only that but my iron has been scary low. it is sooooo hard to be pregnant with a lot of complications not only do you worry about all the normal stuff like finances but now it is also will my baby be born early and will she even survive. I am as close as you can get on bed rest with out actually being there yet but the possibility is very close. A few weeks after all of this stared to happen my blood pressure has shot up through the roof so I am also being monitored really close for preeclampsia. so please keep us in your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath