Heinrichs est. 2008

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

World Cup

Steven doesn't watch a lot of sports let me rephrase that he watches no sports except soccer ( Euro Cup & world Cup) and some time BYU football games. Well this Year it was the World cup not only that but Holland was in the finals. He got up at 5.30 am if it was need to watch hs country play. And we proudly hung our flag in front. He wore orange all the time and even suggested that I paint my nails orange to show support.....side note I did not but I did wear orange on game day. Sad to say Holland did not win the world cup but we were still proud. I love my husband and that he still support his home country. He truly is one of a kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath