She is so sweet and I particularly love the photo of the rings on her toes! Maybe it's just the last few pictures I've seen of her, but lately I can really see her resemblance to Steven - you can really tell who her papa is!!
LIlike all of them too, but I am partial to the one with the toes and rings as well. Although the one with her sleeping on Steven's arm is great.
Augh! Such sweet CUTE pictures! Love the rings around her wee toes, oh my word. Love, Bree
LEAVE ME A NOTE
She is so sweet and I particularly love the photo of the rings on her toes! Maybe it's just the last few pictures I've seen of her, but lately I can really see her resemblance to Steven - you can really tell who her papa is!!
ReplyDeleteLIlike all of them too, but I am partial to the one with the toes and rings as well. Although the one with her sleeping on Steven's arm is great.
ReplyDeleteAugh! Such sweet CUTE pictures! Love the rings around her wee toes, oh my word.
ReplyDeleteLove, Bree