Hope your day will be happy and interesting as well but in a good way.
Heinrichs est. 2008
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
I must be cursed lol
For the last few years i have had all these weird thing happen to me. uncommon illnesses hard pregnancy, gallbladder removal, Breast tumor, cancerous moles on the bottom of my feet and toes. Ulcers and stomach bacteria H. pylori . it so bewildering to me why all this is happening. but the most bizarre one of all is not only have i had one IUD fell out but possibly two. doctors are currently trying to locate the second one. Had an ultrasound and X-ray today to see if it went up inside my body. I am just so lost on why I can't have things just be normal for me. I am thankful that I have great doctor that doesn't think i am crazy and believes me when i say yet another thing is wrong. I am going in for surgery on September 2nd to have my breast tumor removed and then for another scope to see whats up with my stomach. I had already done the coarse of antibiotics H pylori but it seems not to have helped. I am not complaining i am just at a loss. so if some one out there has a voodoo doll on me pleas stop cursing me LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Crazy!!!!! No fun!!! I hope everything is okay and they can figure everything out!
ReplyDelete:( Sorry. That does'nt sound fun at all. PS. Sorry to disappoint you by not blogging about the neighbors! I will try to do better next time. :)
ReplyDelete