Heinrichs est. 2008

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Weekend

On Friday Mr. H took me on a date and it was so fun. We went shopping at Ross and TJ Max. I love how I have a husband who likes shopping. Then we went to Trafalga and saw the XD theater that was fun except i got nauseous and got sick in the parking lot lol. We had fun and Kenzie was home wit her GAGA.

Then on Saturday we went "car shopping" it is when we make a story up say we need to buy a car so we can test drive all there different cars. Seven LOVES it and i thin it kind of fun to but don't tell him cause I will never hear the end of it lol. Then my mom and I had a girls night with Kenzie. We went t0 Malawi's Pizza at the River Woods. SOOOOO good.

Steven had boys night which entails they play a lot of WOW and chat on Skyp. not something that floats my boat.

Steven is starting school soon and I am ready for more structure in our house. I like having a good routine and that's what school means for me.

I am gonna miss summer but I am so ready for fall. Hot tea and fall crafts. Halloween and Thanksgiving. This is my favorite time of year. What is yours

Leave me comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath