Heinrichs est. 2008

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Working hard, or hardly working

I just thought I do a quick post from work about work. I work Tuesday and Saturday night till 7 am the following morning. it is hard at times to stay awake but I keep myself busy any way I can. Like blogging right now. I answer calls for all kinds of company's but mostly doctor offices and hospice/ home care health. I get about 150 call a night but since they usually less than a min long I have a lot of down time. I read blogs, Facebook, pinterest, and watch a lot of movies and tv shows on netflix. I come in my jammies and slipper. and just chill for 10 hrs. I like it although it is hard to get use to the weird schedule. Here are a few pics of a normal night on the job.

In my slippers crocheting



Waiting on a call (P.S. like my specs?)



View in the office.


Me watching a movie ("Morning Glory" I think)


I love that I get ready for bed then go to work. I come home and hop into bed a catch a few zzzzzz before Steven go's to school, then have all day with Kenzie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, getting paid to work in your PJs, that's awesome!
    And I your new specs are very nice. =)

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath