Heinrichs est. 2008

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Guess what?

We are so excited to share Baby Heinrichs #2 is on its way. I am due in May and couldn't be happier. Kenzie will be 2 1/2 half and Steven will be all done with school.(in Dec!!!!) I could't have ask for anything more. We are so happy to be expanding our family.

Here is a picture at 10 weeks 


If you want to know the crazy detail read on or skip now you been warned!




Most People don't have ultrasound done this early but since I have been really sick and diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum (or HG)  which is a horrible illness were you vomit all day and night. I have been going to Maternal fetal Medicine specialist since week 6 

It is compared to having food poisoning or being on cemo for nine months



Here is a little bit about my story thus far.

I found out I was pregnant really early because I was throwing up a lot, all the time. I even went to the doctor and they thought I cant be pregnant so soon. The test was negative but a week later it was a BIG FAT POSITIVE. I started feeling awful but just keep going on. 
Steven Parents came in mid September and were a life saver. And my nurse. I have gotten so sick that I could eat or drink and was placed on IV therapy 4-5 weeks ago and still have 3 litters day. I also am maxed out on Iv zorfan a anti nausea  medication  and I take 3 other drugs I cant remember. lol 
I was placed on a feeding tube but threw that up with in a day. So I just force my self to eat and drink. it doesn't stay down but I rather do that than have the tube again. Maternal medicine wont place a picc line due ti risk of blood clots. so I average about 5 IV's a week and it take up to an hour to place them. I have to have an ultrasound on my arm while they stick me cause my veins are so bad. I stooped working and we are praying that Steven finds a job in the next month. It is really hard at times, no lets just be honest ALL the time but I have cut down the vomiting to about 5-10 times a day instead of 25 times. It may get better now that I am in my second trimester but most likely will last until the baby comes. I had the option of being in the hospital or doing treatment at home. I chose to be home and have help with Kenzie. I had this with Kenzie but it was not even a fourth as bad, and lost about 60lbs with her. But now that it is worse this time around I have been giving more extreme intervention so I hope to not lose as much weight but i am down 14 lbs in 2.5 weeks. Despite all this I am excite to have a little angel come down and that I have the privilege to raise. I am so blessed that I can have kids and be a mother. We all have trials this is just one that really hard for me now.

Pleas send your prayers this way.

Love you all 

Here are a few pics to show you my journey 
and just to document this crazy time
When We found out

 Iv's

My Banana bag filled with my vitamins
life source right now

The Horrid feeding tube.



1 comment:

  1. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa.........

    I am in awe. Totally and completely. You have to go through so much to bring your babies into the world! But this makes you the perfect example - proof that it is truly worth it. I am so sorry that you've had 10 lifetimes worth of vomiting. I can't imagine anything more miserable than that. Does it make you wet your pants? Seriously. If you say yes then I will be even more sad for you. I love you - stay strong. Know that you are in my prayers. Steven will get a job!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath