I thought I take a min to update whom ever reads this to how I am doing. I'm OK for my standard lol aka I'm still really sick but not as sick as I was. we increased the meds and I am so drugged as in loopy and tired most of the time. But I vomiting a bit less. I still am on IV's and and IV meds but I am also able to eat a little. I am now 14 weeks and hooping the nausea will subside but I'm a not counting on it. I still see maternal fetal medicine as well as my own doc every 2 weeks. I haven't lost weight this week, Yahoo but I am still down about 20-25 lbs. I went to church last week well sacrament meeting and was soooo pooped after I took a 5 HOUR nap and threw up the rest of the day so I stayed home yesterday. I am really overwhelmed with this pregnancy and get down in the dumps a lot but I keep trying to stay positive. But it is really hard. I wish I could do things with friends and family and I try but get really sick afterwards so I lay in my bed or on my couch and watch K play. I feel so bad for her and Steven as they suffer as well with this. Emotionally that is. I feel like the crappiest mom and wife at the moment but I know I cant change it so I should except it. BUT that's is easier said than done. Sorry this was kind of a depressing post but I need to be honest right now and it SUCKS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
LEAVE ME A NOTE