Heinrichs est. 2008

Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random things about my self



1) I still sleep with a Stuffed dolphin at night( it's a dolphin no matter what Steven say!!! lol)


2)I have a sippie cup next to my bed so i don't spill all over myself in the middle of the night when i need a drink


3) I read in spurts so it takes me three times longer to get through a book, more time to enjoy.


4)I like to do a little dance when i am happy no matter where I am.


5) I am addicted to a lot of dumb shows and i am aware how dumb they are but still have to watch them regularly like: DOG the Bounty Hunter & Big redneck wedding


6) I like to sing nursery rimes all the time even if i am not at work with my 3 year old Friends


7) I much rather clean a 100 toilet then do dishes.


8) when i am real happy and I laugh, it sound like i hiss


9) Stuart from mad TV is my hero


10) for me having shimpie time is the next best thing, to having a husband.


11) I like ranch on almost anything


12) I grind my teeth so bad i wake myself up from the noise


13) I use my left had to write, but the right hand for every thing else


14) I like to eat dinner food for breakfast


15) I had plastic surgery on my ears


16) I have collection of old school lunch box's


17) I like to window shop even if i have money I could spend


18) I fall asleep during a movie 90% of the time


19) I love Sleeping in!!!!


20) I like working early because I get done early


21) I love Coke but hate Diet Coke


22) I make a pig noise in my sleep


23) I live in Sweden for 11 Years


24) Every on in my family married some one from a different country( Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Samoa, And Holland)


25) I speak 2 languages working on my third.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath