
So a miscarriage dose a lot to your body mind and spirit. I had a very hard time with this last week A LOT was due to the hormones being soooooo out of wack. I spent a night in the hospital to help me with the hormone level, After some very help full drugs and a lot of rest I feel sooo much better. but I have also had a lot to think about. All my life I have wanted nothing more than to be a mother. The thought of being responsible for a life scares the SHIZ out of me, and my biggest fear is that i will turn out to be a horrible mom. But the thought of having a human grow in me and you give it life is something I can't wait to do. But as I have gone through this I know the time is not right for us and I know that I will have kids one day and I will have a family of my own. I Love and hate how God has a plan for us. But I also know that I need to trust in him and I will be fine. I Love my life and I have done a 180 degree turn around and I know i will blessed for the choices i have made.

Lisa, I totally understand the miscarriage thing. I miscarried in December of '07. Man it feels like forever ago, but it is still so fresh in my mind. The only thing that I can say, is that I truly do understand the frustration, the hopes, the dreams and the love that you want for that little baby and then it's all gone. I"m so sorry for your loss. I hope you can feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteLisa I am blown away by your depth of understanding and and capacity to mourn and also grow from this experience. You're one amazing woman. God will bless and has blessed you. Isn't great to still have a good man by your side! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry this happened to you, and I'm proud of you to see how you deal with things in such a mature way. I know it's not easy - my sister miscarried after having tried to have a baby for six long years. In the beginning she thought she would never be able to have kids, but now she has two lovely boys. I remember when she got pregnant she made some comments similar to the ones you've made here - she was scared, but at the same time she really wanted to be a Mom.
ReplyDeleteShe's an excellent Mom, and I'm sure you'll be an awesome Mom too.
^^