Heinrichs est. 2008

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sleep


This Week I started a new job. It is the same type of thing I was doing at Nu Skin But this is full time and that is real nice. I still get up at the butt crack of dawn, but now I am done at 3:30 PM and can stay home. Don't take me wrong I miss my little kids at Promise and I am having total baby withdrawals. But it is SO nice to be home and spend time with Steven. 

Both Steven and I haven't been feeling well but at least we weren't feeling well together. I guess the  stress of a new job and the end of the semester for Steven caught up with us. One day I came home and Steven and I both were supper tired. We decide to take a nap at 4pm.  I woke up and total freaked out because I thought I was way late to work. Come to find out it was only 8 PM. A few minute later Steven wakes up and dose the exact same thing. "Lisa Get up, you are so late for work." I thought it was funny.  We stayed up for 2 hours and then slept the whole night through. I guess we were super tired.

I don't know about you but there is no better feeling then sleeping next to you best friend. I feel so safe, warm and know I can handle anything that comes our way. I Love how peaceful it is and feeling how much some one LOVES you. 

I use to hate sleeping but now it something that is so nice. I love waking up and Steven is right by my side, and I love how I can fall asleep in his arms at the end of the day. I think that's how we know we're so in Love. 


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!! I really love the part about how you used to hate going to sleep, but now that you have Steven that's all changed. That is so so wonderful!! You're amazing Lisa!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath