
I have been thinking a lot about this for a few days so I thought why not blog about it.
I would love be a classy lady. I have a couple of friends who I think are soooooooooo classy! First of all my friend Katie Grandon she is so full of glamour and class. she has so much confidence in her self and it shows a lot. Every thing she is I Love. I Love how she named her bike and vacuum. She real is a classy lady of her own style. She never follows trend and I love that about her.
Also I been observing this classy lady in my ward Kristin Hanson. She caught my attention the very first day I was in Relief Society, we were all introducing our self and people were telling us were they work or go to school. When it was Kristin's turn she proudly stood up with her adorable daughter Evie on her hip and said " I am a stay at home domestic goddess." I LOVED that statement. She always has the classiest clothes and she is just to cute. I am real excited to get to know her better.
Hope I didn't embrace either of you, both of you are soooo elegant.
As I have been watching this amazing women I have daydreamed a lot of what I want to evolve in to. As of right now i feel like i am just stuck the trend of things and just moving along in the crowed. I went window shopping a lot in the last week. It completely distresses me. And I have come to love certain things.
For my home I like Earthy Natural thing such as stones and pebbles to cherry blossom branches and bamboo plants.
For the weekend I would Love to be very outdoorsy and, go hiking and doing yoga in nature.
for the work day I want to be the girl that walks in the office and people say wow she has class.

I want that too! Just to be classy, refined and gentle :)
ReplyDeleteWow. Thank you. Can you believe that I am far less classy now than I was when Dave and I got married four years ago? :)
ReplyDeleteI like that you think naming my bike and vacuum makes me classy. :) Very sweet! And you're classy! I don't think you just follow trends-people like what they like!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
I think you are amazing, Lisa. You always have been! I found your blog through Brooke's. Your wedding pictures are so beautiful, love the dress. I miss your whole family!
ReplyDelete