
So much has been going on and I have been slacking to write. Steven is done with school for now until September and I am just working away. Some of the fun things coming up this summer are...
June 11th My Birthday I will be 23 and I am excited. Also in June I have some friends coming from Sweden to UT and they will be stopping by to say hi. In July my sis will have her baby and I am very happy for her. And my Brother-in law will be going on a mission some time in the summer months (still waiting for his call). In August is when the craziness's starts My Pappa, his Wife and my two younger brothers are coming to the states for the first time ( well my dad has been her a lot before) and they are very excited. I cant wait to see them since it has been 5 years, WOW that a long time. Nevertheless I am thrilled to have them come out here and see UT. They are traveling all over so they will only be in UT for a little bit. But I am excited to share the UT sites especially now when they have shown a lot of interest in the church. When they continue there trip Steven mom will come shortly after they leave and stay with us for about a month, then Steven dad will come and stay an additional month. We are so happy to see them and have them stay here. I am really looking forward to all the fun times we are going to have when our friends and family come and visit. YAH FOR SUMMER TIME!!!

What an exciting summer! It sounds like you're doing well! I haven't seen or talked to you in forever! Let me know if you ever want to come visit Santa Fe :)
ReplyDelete