Heinrichs est. 2008

Saturday, June 13, 2009

23! Birthday Bash!


I had a great birthday this year! I had the day before off so Steven took me out for Lunch at chilli's we happen to sit in the same booth as we sat in on our fist date it was kind exciting. On my actual birthday I was awoken by my husband bring me breakfast in bed with flowers. We had a lazy comfortable morning and then I had to work. When Steven Picked me up he said he had made me dinner an we had to go home right away. When I came home there were a bunch of my great friends screaming SURPRISE!!! It was a way fun night with food games and lot of Rock band!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good birthday. We had so much fun talking about it and planning. I can't wait to continue when we're there!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath