Heinrichs est. 2008

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cold Long Day... Me just Whining


So I woke up this morning at 7.30AM ON A FLIPPIN' SATURDAY!!! I decided to work this weekend instead of using my sick pay. I wish I didn't when I woke up this morning to snow and ice. I scraped the car off and started my long 10 hour work day. I thought I would have fun going to the movies with a client but I let her pick the movie and Shorts is what she picked. I usally dont mind and have a lot of patients with things, but no body's perfect and today was bad. As we went in I thought ok I can do this it is only 1 1/2 hours and i am sure it is not that bad. Well let me tell you....
not only was it sooooo annoying and long but my client slept the WHOLE TIME. So I really wished I could of just gone to a different movie if it was nap time. Any ways I dealt with it and thought well I will be going to another clients house later and we can do something more enjoyable. Well as I drooped of Client #1 and drove through the storm to client #2 I was looking forward to making dinner with her and then maybe watch some tv or play a game ( our Saturday's are pretty chill) I walk in to High School Musical 3 Blasting my ear drums out! OH SHIZ I thought I really need some help getting through this one. Well I mad it and now i am home Hopefully tomorow wont be as bad and I will be more positive. I guess I just need to whine!!!

1 comment:

  1. EVERYONE needs that outlet, even if its all the time or just once in awhile. I hope you're feeling better! <3

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath