
I was at work and in our club house I saw this Sewing Machine sitting in the corner. After a few days
I decided to investigate who it belong to. Well after some time I discovered it belong to a client that
passed away some months before and it was donated to the Day service program. well I took a
look and it and noticed it did not have the power/ peddle cord with it
so i thought well i bet i can find one at the DI for cheap. Steven and I went there and looked and we
couldn't find one that fit
so i decided i might as well look and a sewing shop to see if they and a cord i could by new. Not
only did they have one but a used one so it only cost me $10 ya 10 smakaroos. I came home and
tried it and it works fine. I went back to work and told my boss and he said I could keep as
long as I use it for a work project a few times a year. Ok soooo I think this is the coolest ever
because I really wanted a Sewing Machine for Christmas and now I got one for $10.
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO

I'm SOOOOO jealous! I have some easy skirt and shirt patterns and dress patterns if you want to borrow them. You could make Christmas gifts for your clients! If you need help, just let me know!
ReplyDelete