YA I know I promised!!!! I would write but this whole Summer/Fall has been CRAZY so lets take it from the top. It will be a long post so I even included a table of contents LOL
OK well after our anniversary in August we started to prepair for our families to come.
her is the how the schedule was.
August 23 my family came from Sweden
August 25 Steven's mom Miriam came from the Netherlands
August 29 Lisa's family left
September 19 Steven's dad came Henk
October 2 Steven 23rd Birthday
October 9 Henk left early due to his mothers passing
October 9-11 VEGAS BABY
October 17 Mom left to go back home to the Netherlands
August 23 The Gardenkrans Crew

We had lots of fun with my family we went to all the site seeing as well as spent a lot of time with some of my dad's old track and field friends. My dad attended BYU a few years back as a big track and field star who later went on to the Olympics.

I was excited since I hadn't seen my family from Sweden in 5 years. And Steven also got to meet them for the first time. It was fun and crowded 7 people in our little apt. is very tight but we got to know each other very well.
August 25 Mama Heinrichs came!!!

We were so excited to have Mom here. I love her to bits and she made thing so much easier on me with having so many people here. We had so much fun with her the 7 weeks she was here. From Mom 'n Daughter talks to waking up to cinnamon rolls in the morning and having a lunch pack for me for work every day. to playing the penny slots in Vegas and countless of fun and embarrassing memories I was so great to have her here.
September 19 Papa Heinrichs came!

Henk came September 19 and it was great to see him. we had a lot fun spending time with him. We were also very blessed to be able to got to general conference together as a family. We were also sad that his mother passed away which causef him to have to cut his vacation short.
October 2 Steven 23rd Birthday

Steven Birthday was a big bash! He had no idea that we had planned a big surprise birthday party for him up in Heber at our family friends house. First we went out to eat a Daniele Summit restaurant and then we had a GREAT TIME partying the night away.
October 9-11 VEGAS BABY

We drove down to Las Vegas on a Friday and stayed all weekend. We had a lot of and we were able to go to The Donnie and Marie Osmond show, that was a lot of fun surprisingly for me.
We did all the fun Vegas things and saw all the fun stuff. It was a much need vacation.

Oh Lisa! It's so great to hear that you had a wonderful summer! I miss you and happy to hear that you're happy! Love you lots! We're in St. G now so let me know if you ever come down south!
ReplyDelete