Heinrichs est. 2008

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Lively's and the games we play

Tonight Steven and I were invited to play games over at Matt & Christy. Christy has been my VT since we moved in and she had there baby in July. And as you know we had ours in October. Needless to say we have a few things in common.

Well last night Christy and I were talking at RS, and I brought up a blog post she had written about resolutions. She seriously had read my mind about friends, and the need to have more were we live. We both have a real hard calling people and setting things up so we decided let set something up for tomorrow night. And I promised I would call her, NOT Text or Facebook or Email. Those don't count as social interactions. So when I woke up this morning... well afternoon. I was kindly reminded by Steven to call Christy. I don't know why I get like this but I totally freak out calling people. Or knocking there doors. after some deep breaths I called and Christy knowing me and share the same struggle was so nice. we set it up and went over there at 7ish tonight.

I had SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!

I was a little nervous at first but got more comfortable as the night when on. I am so glad went.
I am excited that we made some newer friends in our Ward. I even wrote about it on my Thanks 365 Blog.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you came too! It was lots of fun. We are going to have to make it a regular occurance!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath