Heinrichs est. 2008

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New best thing since Spanx...

well to me at least.

OK so we all know we make these new years resolutions at the beginning of the year to lose weight. that for 75% us never happen. don't deny it, you probably part of the 75 % as well.
any how this year I want to be a part of that other 25%.

OK, OK, OK so I did lose weight, a lot if weight but not because I tried but because this little one made me very sick. I lost 66 lbs with Kenzie. Not a healthy way to lose weight pucking your guts out all day but it made me a lot thiner. I have maintained my weight since she was born but would like to lose another 40 lbs.



Well on to the reason why I am writing this post. Tonight at RS meeting. We had a class on Nutrition. We have a registered dietitian in our ward, I know Lucky me! Who teaches at BYU. She is supper nice and very helpful. She introduced us to http://www.mypyramid.gov/ it is fantastic site. It has daily menu program that helps you create a good balanced diet. And it even has a section if you are pregnant or nursing. Bada bing bada bom. I was really excited for this. You should really check it out. I am currently working on my menu will be making my grocery list soon.

Hope you will LOVE this as much as I do. But if you don't. there is still always Spanx.
Which by the way I will be using until I lose my weight. A total of
106 LBS



No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath