Heinrichs est. 2008

Monday, May 23, 2011

Venting

seriously skip if you want!

well I haven't posted for over a month. I know i suck at this stuff at times but i just feel like crap!!!
I promise to post about the BIG thing that have happened this last month

Steven parents came
Kenzie blessing
Lunch and birthday parties
Mary Kay
Kenzie turned 7 months

But for now I may just rant for a while. I don't know what it is but I just feel yucky. down in the dumps and have no desire to get out of it. I just wana lay in bed and sleep. just wanna check out for a while. I didn't go to church on Sunday I just couldn't handle it. I even canceled my VT appointment witch was dumb because I LOVE those girls and I know it would have been nice to see them. I went to work but felt like i totally failed at my job because I seemed so disconnected. I wish I could just feel fine and not have DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS like these. I made myself a Dr. apt with Dr.D and that should be good She is such a good family doctor really understand all of me physically and emotionally.
I spent my night up with Kenzie I dont understand why she was waking up every hour on the hour all night.... I sure love that girl, Mommy work is hard stuff. I love HER so much and would do anything for her I just feel like such loser when I get like this. Like she isn't getting what she deserve even when i give my best. I feel my best just never seem good enough. I think i feelt that way my whole life. Like I am always paying catch up. I am just ready for winter to be over and leave and maybe the sun can shine a little hard on me to help me get out of this rut.

Hope your day is going better than mine
Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. aw honey, I love you. So much. Please don't hesitate to call, ESPECIALLY when you feel like this and need to vent. I don't have a ton of money but I'm always willing to chat or go for a walk or something. You are a wonderful mom. And a wonderful wife. You deserve EVERYTHING you have and everything that is coming your way.

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath