Heinrichs est. 2008

Monday, August 15, 2011

Catching up's


I haven't posted for oh like 3 month WOW sad day but here I am and we have some catching up to do.


Let's back track all the way till May

Steven Parent's Came and stayed in the US for 4 weeks. They went all over the place and was here for Kenzie's Baby Blessing.
Kenzie was Blessed on Mothers day. We had a lot of family and friends there. Kenzie did great she didn't make a peep and was just perfect. Steven gave her and a beautiful blessing and her name. Other things We did with Kenzie and Steven parent's were... we went to the zoo. Kenzie slept for most of it, but we all had so much fun. We also had lots of fun luncheons and dinners

In June was my birthday and I turned 25 holly moolly I can't believe I am 25 crazy how time fly's.
I had a nice birthday with my mom and Steven and of course the sugar bear. Steven made me breakfast in bed and we went to Tucanos for fathers day / birthday lunch.

Fathers day was also real fun we had a good Sunday with lots of love. Steven got some great pampering and Loved his new hat from Kenzie.

July we also had a great month Steven, for the 4th of July we spent the time with our bestiees in the whole world the Bobo's and we watched fireworks from there parents balcony up in the Provo mountaints. It was so much fun and we had lots of ice cream. UMMMMM pure LOVE.

I also attended Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas in July and it was awsome more on that in a later post
I need to post more and cant wait to start really getting in to blogging again.

Thanks for the patience and Love you all give us
Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath