YA THE WHOLE TREE IN OUR CAN. seriously?!?!?!?!?! you think we wouldn't notice????
I just don't know how to handle it, what do i say. I mean if you need to fill up two trash cans then pay to get another one. The green fill is free and is just down the road. We pay for one so i think, tell me if i am wrong. That we should be able to use at least part of it.
I think we will see how things go with this on going issue. What would you do????
What would you say? I don't want to be the mean nasty neighbor who complains. I just dont know how to approach it.
Pleas leave me a comment!!


You are too nice!! lol 2 years? Maybe I'm just mean, but I wouldn't put up with that! I would just go over to them and talk to them about it..Tell them that you don't have room for your own trash and ask if they wouldn't mind not using it anymore..Maybe if they still keep doing it, you can move the trash can somewhere where they can't get to it easily. Or if you don't mind them using it every once in a while, you can ask them to wait to see if your can has some room in it, right before the trash gets picked up, so you have enough time to get all of your trash out first..But your right, you pay for it, and shouldn't have to deal with this at all..
ReplyDelete