Heinrichs est. 2008

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Book Worm

Kenzie has discovered books!!! She always had them but didn't have much interest in them before. now it is her favorite thing to do. She bring them yo us and put them in our lap then raises her hands for us to pick her up. Then she sits there and listens and turns each page. She also will sit by herself for 10-20 minutes and just looks at all her book. I can't wait for us to finish her room and have a little book corner.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to post a comment on the tree in garbage can post, but it won't let me..? But reading and hearing about such inconsiderate people makes me so mad! You need to get that dang tree out of there on just toss it next to their garbage can/curb whatever. If people like playing rude games then they can take a little of it right back! Can you keep your garbage can inside your own garage or back porch area/something for a while, to set down some boundaries and HINTS to those people. That it's off limits for them? Maybe keep it in an area away from them for just a while and see if it clicks, then bring it back out to your regular spot and see if they were smart enough to catch on. If not, remove their trash out of it once again, infact I would check it whenever I add trash myself,and if their junk is there get it out of there. Place it ("lovingly") in their can or on side of it and keep your trash can to yourself. You pay for it, it's for you to use, period! If they are so rude to comment on your behaviour to want to claim your trash can for yourself, I would just chuckle and say while smiling -you know, you can take trash to the city dump for free -or, you know you can request another trash can for a small fee if your family have need for one... Seriously, let me know how this all plays out. I would be so upset having to deal with this.

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A NOTE

Daisypath