I GOT A JOB!!!!!! I am so excited. It is so perfect for us. I will work 2 nights a week for a medical answering service. It is less then 10 min from my house and I still get to be home with Kenzie during the week. If you didn't know I was laid off from my old job due to lack of hours and budget cuts. That was 3 months ago. We have been scraping and stretching every penny, but Ireally needed a job and now I have it!!!!. SO we splurged and went out to dinner. Kenzie had the best time of all. she LOVED being out with people. (I guess it is because we never go anywhere) She waived and smile danced and said ye-haw with every one else for peoples birthdays. (we went to Texas road house) Here are some picture of her having a ball.
Here she is waving to a little boy on the other side.
Look at all that food.
She drank a ton of Steven's Cherry Lime aid





Kenzie is so, so cute. I'm happy you found a job! I know this post was a while ago, but I'm happy nonetheless.
ReplyDelete